CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

REPLY:

well, got my first comment of the day...or night...lolz omg and i am so tired...im never up this late unless im out...but anyway thanks to the person who commented but heres my reply...i dont know if that person Assumed it was about just them or them at all....but heres my response below...and sorry its so long...yal know i just write like this...maybe thats why theres confusion LOLZ! OH! and its ok Mel, the comments act up sometimes...i know u love me! lolz and you're welcome =)

AND I ♥ ♥ ♥ You SaSHi!!! haha iono if your opinion matters cause we are so much alike...but then again you observed all my good and bad times from the outside in just liek anyone else and have always been so awesome with the advice, or just being there period so thanks hun! And thanks for the comment...i actually was gonna post it cause it was exactly what i was trying to point out in my response and so short and simple, but since you told me not to change anything i wrote below, i wont...=)

OK....heres my response to the first comment i recieved last night:



ok, let me just make this clear, not to knock you from your opinion but i saw judgement int hat response...and you may not have meant it that way just liek i didnt mean to sound like the "world revolves" around me or im blaming otherrs... i never saied it was a specific persons FAULT. People fall apart or away from eachother for different reaosns whether they make sense or not...and it may not even be a logical reason, it can be total misunderstanding/miscommunication....so i am NOT blaming anyone necessarily...i actually blame myself as well as the individuals involved. if i have an issue i approach it head on. But what i will Not tolerate is someone automatically using smart remarks quoting me and being defensive the entire time....if you feel i am wrong or right, either way use Construcive Criticism...my grandfather taught me sometimes you gotta Agree to Disagree...and im all for it...you are not always going to see eye to eye..but if you end it with a negative tone..then it makes matters worse and pointless of even bringing it up n the first place....

and also.......both were confronted. All i expected in return is yEs....their opinion...and if they did what they did intentionally or not then let me know, but dont be a smarta$$...if someone accuses me or tell me flat out i offended them or upset them or worried them in any kind of way especially a good friend im not gonna be like OH THAS BULLSHIT or YOU ARE SO SELFISH ima be like...why did you feel that way or if i felt it was a misunderstanding yes i say so...but im not gonna be a smata$$ with my response....if i feel i didnt do anything wrong i tell em but alot apologize on the fact that id dint Mean for them to feel that way or Mean to make it seem like this or that or whatever...its not necessarily apologizing for your actions but how you may have come across to the other person feel me? but hey if you rather keep your ego first then thats you...but this is me...

and what i also was talking about was its funny in some circumstances how 2 people BOTH AGREE to something yet...you see the other person not doing their part...Thats what hurts because even after you supposedly laid all the cards on the table and talked...somewhere along the line...nothing is changing...and you're right it may not be that one persons fault..it may not be anyones..or...it could be both....but you wont know unless you figure it out together...if your friendship is worth that much...you would make the effort to get to the bottom line and understand one another without judging or criticizing because you feel you are being attacked when you are merely being confronted so that you guys can Fix it ... i dont bring things up if i dont want to fix them and understand them , my own faults as well...


*FYI i never said there was anything wrong with being friends with other friends...but...when you see your own relationship drop ("at a rapid speed") for no reason at all...after years of intrusting that person, leaning on that person, bonding, or whatever it is you have done with that friend...whatever strong bond you had before ..all of a sudden you are left on a limb by yourself...thats not right....it has nothing to do with meeting new people...it has to do with ..do you treat your old friends the same as they were yesturday or do you put more time and effort to make the new relationship work you , without thinking, push the other aside.

and there is actually alot more to the one Story i believe You might be referring to......the friendship failed not just because of one incident...theres actually alot more to the story I found out from other people...n im not the one to depend on others word...but...if its alot you found out being spread to people you hardly talk to, let alone things only me and That other person knew about...and for it to be spread around it Had to come from me or them....then.....theres no question about Who said What...but the question is...Why? Why would you spread My personal buisness...My secrets ive intrusted Only YOu...on top of that ...Why would you go tell someone you Supposedly werent good friends with anymore, that you nagged about all the time...yet...They know the judgements, the issues you had with me and the personal things i intusted only YOU with...???????? if you had a problem then tell me. Ive asked you more than once because ive had to hear from family..FAMILY! and friends that u spoke up to them but not me???? and if you have a problem with how i live my life thats you my dear...i dont judge you or anyone...and you have NO RIGHT to do such a thing. it makes no sense...i never did anything to hurt that person..i was always there...put my a$$ on the line in front of my family numerous times to help you..., and i believed you did the same for me in different ways...until alllllllllll these things come out in the open all at once.....**********now...anyone who is not me or that person have no right to comment because only that person knows why they did what they did...i dont even know...it wasnt even expected....it blew me away.....but i couldnt talk to the person i hit them up a couple times, assumed they were busy....until weeks later come to find out they once again went to the same individuals who by the way did Not ask them about me or brought up my name...told them we werent friends anymore and blah blah blah......and to think you would talk all that crap to the person you continuously Said you didnt fuck with like that anymore....And they knew it...And as if they werent gonna turn around and tell me what you said...hello! we are in the same friends circle...or we Were...words spread my dear...im not even pissed anymroe..i was and still am just so confused about the whole thing....how could you talk shit behind my back right in front of my face! ive NEVER done anything to hurt you , ive never put people ahead of you because you were my bff...if you found something you liked in someone great, but its obvious before and after our friendship they mean more to you than to try to mend our own relationship... and then again maybe not..but i have no evidence otherwise...i never said we werent friends..YOU told everyone that..You deleted not just me but our circle...them..thats your buisness...if you take the time to either admit your mistakes, OR explain to us Why you did what you did is Logical...then at least we all know we all approached it because we Wanted to..not because it was a Burden...if its a burden to you then obviously its not worth fixing, but if it isnt then Maybe we can understand wtf is going on...but all this just seems so manipulative....to all of us...but the rest is between those individuals...but if i did something you didnt like you should have opened your mouth and spoke the time it occured like you've been doing to everyone else. but whatever...either way i feel even if i did something...the question is...Why did you spread judgements on how i live my life, my Relationship, and other judgements..? i dont care how bitter i may get toward a person id never judge or put out their personal buisness or secrets to others they intrusted me with..and when i finally confront you , you dont listen you just call up hella other people to get sympathy or i guess boost your own ego..? this has happend all the time...i ghes i just never realized it was happening to me...i just don understand why you could do that crap....but whatever i ghes...ive done my part...if they wanna step up thats on them..but somehow i highly doubt that will happen...

so like i said not knocking "Breathofreshair" comment on what you said...again, maybe its miscommunication between me and you and my blog and again maybe it isnt
and im all for feedback. I dint wanna put detail as of who's and what was said, and when and blah blah cause the world doesnt need to know all that. This is just a place where I can speak my mind, sometimes for advice and sometimes to release it all and relax...writing is a form of therapy for me...And some of this is from personal and some is from my family and friends experience...im just stating my opinion and technique if you will

0 comments: